Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fastest 3d gallery (For deodexed stock rom)

Talking Fastest 3d gallery (For deodexed stock rom)

Yes u heared it correctly. Here is fastest 3d gallary app which will load your images just in few seconds. I have nearly 500 images on sd card & u will not believe guys it loads all images in just 7 seconds...wow...!!! Our old gallary loads it in nearly 1 min & 50 sec.
I was browsing xda fascinate section yesterday & I found this. But now I don't remember original thread so guys I am sorry for that. But all credits goes to oridinal modder (whoever he is).



INSTALLATION::

Just replace original app file from system/app by thhis apk file. Just for safety take a backup of original gallary3d.apk file.


SO ENJOY GUYS...!!!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Gallery3D.apk

0 comments :

Post a Comment